Situated alongside the Bruges canals, at walking distance from the Market Square, the Burg and many other places of interest, our B&B is the ideal starting-point to explore “Bruges the Beautiful ».
- Luxury guest rooms with spacious bathroom, flat screen television set
- Abundant continental breakfast with fresh products
- Interior garden and private terrace
- Splendid location in the centre of Bruges
- Quiet neighbourhood, but close to small restaurants and pubs
- No parking problems (Centrumparking Langestraat)
- Safe bicycle garage with charging point for electric bikes
We recommend a stay at B&B Contrast Brugge for a weekend off, it is the ideal base for a city trip to the Venice of de North!
Situated alongside one of the picturesque Bruges canals, this mansion was built on the grounds of the former Dominican convent, a wall of which is still visible in our garden.
The facade was built in a neogothic style. Much attention has been given to the interior decoration, showing for instance in the stained windows and cupolas.